Hey there, friend. I’m Nikki James Zellner, founder of Where Content Connects.
Why Work With Me?
Content coaching is a strategic job that involves a combination of editorial and marketing skills, along with digital know-how and a philosophy of “always be learning.”
For close to 20 years, I worked for others in the categories of storytelling, pitching, writing, editing, communications, layout, management, social media and traditional marketing + advertising. Why does that matter? It means that I’m uniquely qualified to help strategically plan + create better content for your brand.
Your content isn’t JUST social media. Your content isn’t JUST what’s on your website. Your content isn’t JUST email marketing. Your content isn’t JUST what’s on the materials you pass out at trade shows. It’s important your brand ‘s content is cohesive across all materials, all communications, all platforms + all assets.
I take a 360˚ approach to guiding my clients to create more impactful content by:
- Helping them understand the role planned content plays in achieving success as a brand
- Working with owners, managers or teams to get clearer on desired audiences + brand voice
- Identifying core + secondary content categories based on their business goals, services + personalities
- Generating content topics + ideas for their custom categories capable of reuse, recycle + repurposing (includes ideas for written, video, supporting graphics + visual photography)
- Providing customized quarterly (or long term) content plans clients may share with other parties who may be involved in their content creation + distribution
- Reviewing existing or prepped content to be sure it will align with the client’s intended goals and audience needs
- Working on-site with teams to generate ideas + conversation around creating better content for the brand + how team members can contribute to building that brand as content ambassadors
- Identifying opportunities to tie content into business development strategies such as client appreciation events, email communications and testimonial development
- Introducing my clients to partners who can help them complete content projects on a one-time or ongoing basis (such as copywriters, video editors, social media managers)
- Developing content for brands + serving as project manager for specific content projects (*this service is offered on a case by case basis)
I offer a variety of formats for my coaching experiences including virtual coaching, small group retreats, and workshops at in house or public events. It’s my goal to help you find clarity + direction, regardless of which experience you choose.
If you’d rather chat via email – feel free to get in touch via the form below.